Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just a few thoughts for the day....

Received an email from a dear friend who is more like a sister...in it she writes, "From my own experience dealing with this type of situation with people, I can tell you, when people get nervous or are not sure how to react, people react in the most stupid, ridiculous way you can ever imagine! Most of the time this is out of pure ignorance.  For some reason, instead of being empathic and show love, they go out of their way in the opposite direction! There is no excuse for their behavior, but most of the time people don't mean bad or to hurt you so deeply. Back then I had to make the initiative, they really should, but if they don't then you be the bigger woman!  You can be surprised at people's reactions.  Well, when I get a little down, as sometimes we all do, I remember this scripture and it lifts me up, Psalm 84:11.  Hope this helps you to keep your beautiful smile! 
~~ Isn't that such amazing advice?  It truly was food for thought and brightened my whole day in which I found myself..........well.......smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment